Please select from our eye care services below to find out how we can help:
- Vision Correction – Vision correction may include a number of surgical procedures offered by Alpine Eye Care including PRK, Intraocular Lenses or IOL’s, and Refractive Lensectomy. Visit our vision correction page to learn more about these procedures.
- Senior Eye Care Services – Eye health is important throughout our lives and as we age, many issues may develop which may impact our vision. As a senior, protecting your vision includes getting regular check-up’s especially if you suffer from conditions which may impact your vision. We understand these conditions. To learn more about our senior eye care visit our senior eye care page.
- Eye Conditions – There are hundreds of conditions which may impact your vision health. Alpine Eye Care specializes in eye conditions. To learn more about eye conditions and their treatments, visit our eye conditions page.
- Cosmetic – Alpine Eye Care provides a variety of services including cosmetic eye treatments. To learn more about these treatments, visit our cosmetic eye treatment page for more information.
- Procedures – From regular check-ups to procedures, cosmetic treatments and other treatments, Alpine Eye Care is a full service eye care facility here to help you protect your eyes. Visit our procedures page to learn more.
Alpine Eye Care – Northern Michigan Eye Care Services
Alpine Eye Care provides outstanding eye care services in Northern Michigan. If you have more questions or would like schedule an appointment, we invite you to contact us today at 1.877.SEE.2020.
You Have a Choice
When you need a hospital for your eye care, we hope you will choose one in your community such as Otsego Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital Grayling and Cheboygan Memorial Hospital. These hospitals are here for your convenience and they support your community and ultimately you – please make them your first choice. When you keep your business local: businesses benefit, jobs benefit, schools benefit and the entire community benefits. We support our community and we hope you will too.